Levels 1 & 2
- Get wet, wash face, climb in and out of pool, walk alone in shallow, blow bubbles, face in water, hold breathe, front and back float with help, front and back float with kick, use kick board, jump in with help, and safety skills.
- Enter and exit pool, bob, hold breathe, front and back float with kick, back float alone, streamline front and back, tread, survival float, front crawl with breathing, kneeling dive, underwater swim, somersaults front and back, elementary back arms and legs, safety skills, and breaststroke kick.
- Turn over, front and back crawl 25 yards, elementary backstroke 10 yards, breaststroke arms and kick, scissors kick 10 yards, tread 2 minutes, survival float 3 minutes, standing front dive, and flutter kick 10 yards.
- Elementary backstroke 50 yards, breaststroke 25 yards, dolphin kick 25 yards, underwater swim 12.5 yards, combo swim, open turns, stride jump, front crawl 50 yards, long shallow dive, surface dive, tread 2 minutes, survival float 6 minutes, first aid, and swim 100 yards any stroke.
Levels 6 & 7
- Freestyle 200 yards, underwater swim 12.5 yards, turns, IM 200 yards, tread 3 minutes, survival float 6 minutes, butterfly 50 yards, surface dive, sidestroke 25 yards, breaststroke 100 yards, backstroke 100 yards, and first aid.
|1||June 4th-June 22th|
|2||June 25th-July 13th|
|3||July 16th-Aug. 3th|
Levels 1 – 4 M-W-F
Levels 5 – 7 M-W-F
Please fill out the following form if you are interested in enrolling in swim lessons for the upcoming season.
**Make checks payable to The Northside K of C.